WEBINAR: Managing the CIS Critical Security Controls within Your Enterprise
- WEBINAR: Managing the CIS Critical Security Controls within your Enterprise
- SANS Institute Live Webinar | Thursday, January 25, 2018
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm Eastern Time
- Matt Bromiley and Tim McCreight
In 2008, the SANS Institute developed and published computer security best practice guidelines still in use today. These computer security guidelines are now referred to as Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls and are published and maintained by the Center for Internet Security and widely used in today’s IT security environments. Effective implementation of these security controls can be challenging, often resulting in minimal improvement of an organization’s security.
Partnering with the SANS Institute, Hitachi Security Systems will be presenting important insight into best practices for managing CIS critical security controls within your organization.
Matt Bromiley will discuss:
- An overview of the CIS Critical Security Controls
- An in-depth examination of some of the most critical controls
- Real-world case studies of actual breaches where controls were not in-place, and how this impacted the organization
- Best practice insight into how organizations can manage and track the implementation of security controls
For more information about this webinar or to speak with a consultant about cyber security, contact ChoiceTel at [email protected] or call (800) 815-3320.
Choice Telecommunications, Inc
7640 Dixie Highway, Suite 150
Clarkston, MI 48346
Email: [email protected]
976 Brady Ave NW Suite
100 Atlanta, GA 30318