Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) are becoming the mainstream choice for many organizations.
Does using Internet facing circuits instead of private circuits sound intimidating? It doesn’t have to. ChoiceTel partners with the world’s leading SD-WAN providers, and can address concerns about security, redundancy, quality of experience, and more.
Your business requires a robust communications and data network for its mission critical applications and services. Traditionally that has been accomplished by connecting private sites with dedicated circuits like MPLS or other private circuits. SD-WAN provides solutions that not only meet or exceed those offered by traditional WAN technologies, but can provide additional capabilities, such as redundancy, application acceleration, dynamic bandwidth to large cloud providers, and more.
Map and scale to your business objectives faster and more effectively, with SD-WAN.
Why Choose SD-WAN?
SD-WAN Provides Your Business:
- Best overall value and functionality
- Agility and speed when adding locations
- Redundancy, scalability and fault tolerance
- Quality of experience for critical applications
- Simplification of operations
- Connectivity to other cloud-based solutions
- Dynamic bandwidth
- Cost effective upgrades
- Support whenever you need it
- Application acceleration and optimization
What Does That Mean For Your Business?
Below are just a few benefits:
- Bandwidth aggregation. SD-WAN allows companies to utilize multiple Internet circuits, balance the load across them, and deliver a solid quality of experience.
- Cost savings. Utilizing Internet circuits can result in a significant cost savings over traditional communication circuits
- Better user experience. SD-WAN solutions can provide prioritization to the mission critical applications your business demands giving you a better overall user experience.
- Security. SD-WAN provides secure connections between sites and reduced complexities – a benefit of a software defined solution.